Skip to content


In some countries Denmark has outsourcing agreements for receiving visa applications and residence/work permit applications.

Please see outsourcing locations in the list in the left side menu "Where to apply". The Ministry of Foreign Affairs cannot give information regarding individual applications. Please contact Danish Immigration Service or the Danish mission, which is responsible for the application in question.