Skip to content

Travel and Residence


On these pages you can find information about Danish visa rules, the legalisation of documents and the costs of services provided by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by the Danish embassies and consulates abroad.

Information from other authorities and advice and guidance is provided on these pages. However, the Ministry of Foreign of Affairs cannot be held responsible for possible problems regardless of the information on the homepage.

CONTACT INformation

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
Asiatisk Plads 2
Copenhagen 1448
Phone +45 33 92 11 12

legalisierung auf deutsch


Wenn eine dänische Urkunde im Ausland vorgelegt werden soll, muss sie oft legalisiert werden.


Apostille auf deutsch

Wo liegt das Legalisationsbüro?